The night starts here... forget your name... forget your fear...
You drop a coin... into the sea... and shout out "Please come back to me"...
You name your child... after your fear... and tell them "I have brought you here"...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I've been to Paridise...but I've never been to me...

well here I am..this is gonna be fun I think, I really have no idea what I'm doing now but its 1:30 am and I have this sudden urge to start a blog...or something...

maybe I'm going through the teenage phase of " what the fuck am I doing here?"and "why is everyone else so much cooler and better then me?" you guys know those feeling right? I'm not the only one that goes through it right? because I duno...that could be a worry for me.

But what really buggs me is the fact that I should be feeling like this- there is no logical reason for me to be feeling like I am now, for example my lifestyle is slightly more...luxurious for lack of a better world...then most people may age, I am more traveled then most of my peers, I mean for fucks sake I just traveled from Perth, Australia to NYC by myself under the context of having never been to America and I'm only 15 yrs of age. But yet I a lacking so much that I want, for the life of me, I can't hang onto friends, I am not the person you go to to have fun, I'm "boring" and "weird" and I have no idea why? am I a jerk?... god I hope I'm not a Jerk...

well... so really I have no idea why I am starting this up...maybe to gain some self-worth...to figure out whats going on in my life. I never expected to write so much about what I'm feeling right now...but for some reason I don't regret writing it... for all I know nobody will ever come across this blog so really all it will be is some kind of electronic Journal... yea I'm in with the times :D

but for those who do find this blog, welcome to me

No comments:

Post a Comment