The night starts here... forget your name... forget your fear...
You drop a coin... into the sea... and shout out "Please come back to me"...
You name your child... after your fear... and tell them "I have brought you here"...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Job job job job job :D

It would seem that I posted too soon- it turns out some people do want you in their business.

Thats right, the unemployable Taxi has finally gotten a job- and at Hippo Creek to boot.

For you non Perthians, and if you are from Perth you really have no excuse, Hippo Creek is a restaurant and wine bar located in three local destinations- Hilaries, Subiaco and Scarborough.

Its african inspired so there are food such as fried croc, and emu steak, hmm maybe those meats aren't quite african but you get what I mean when I say that they serve exotic food that you don't see very often in usual restaurants.

Anyway, i'm a 'food runner' so thats basically a waitress that can't serve alcohol, because i'm under 18 (insert sad face here). Last night was my first shift, and so far it seems ok- the people seem nice and all- i'll just have to get used to the job itself- and my god i never realised just how heavy the plates are- may hands kept shaking whenever I tried to life them!

But I am just ecstatic! I've always wanted to be a waitress so this is just...the Dream Job...well at least the one that I am able to have at this age (:

Taxi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment