The night starts here... forget your name... forget your fear...
You drop a coin... into the sea... and shout out "Please come back to me"...
You name your child... after your fear... and tell them "I have brought you here"...

Monday, October 10, 2011

L+O+N+D+O+N- Borough Markets


I... am in London. It... is amazing. I... am amazed.

I realise that to some people, such as people that live in London, or around London, or can get to London easily, this is not as amazing. However to me, whom lives in the hot, red, southern Perth, where we have the population density of, like, 5% (maybe an exaggeration I have no idea) this is pretty awesome.

However the flight over, not so much, I do like flying ( really I do) however when its 10+ hours I get a bit sore (doesn't help being 6ft tall either)

But anyway, the other day, after getting a sufficient, maybe slightly longer then healthy sleep, me and my beloved sister went off to Borough Markets. Only one word can describe it "Awesome"



There were mushrooms everywhere, and in so many different varieties! And not only at the Markets, but also just in the local Sainbury's, in Australia we really only have button and field, maybe others if you look harder.



And there was a fish monger, where the fish was so fresh that its didn't smell fishy!



And there was this scary thing staring at us.

And awesome decorations, dead pufferfish...




And the butchers, I have an obsession with butchers... weird huh...


Dried Chillies just chilling out on a door.

and, what are gourd?

over all, if you go to London, go to Borough Markets, I mean, i found pickled garlic- never heard of that before- you can just eat it from the jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment